4K/UHD Аудио конвертер, многоканального HDMI на сбалансированное стерео
- В наличии
- Код: 687659
45 561 руб.
Минимальная сумма заказа на сайте — 60000 руб.
День Время работы Перерыв Понедельник 10:00 — 18:00 Вторник 10:00 — 18:00 Среда 10:00 — 18:00 Четверг 10:00 — 18:00 Пятница 10:00 — 17:00 Суббота Выходной Воскресенье Выходной
* Время указано для региона: Россия, Пермь
- РоссияПермский крайПермь+73422044442
In commercial applications where audio is provided by an HDMI source, integrators need an easy solution to extract balanced, +4 dBu, two-channel or monaural audio for professional sound reinforcement systems while maintaining full 4K/UHD video signal integrity for video switching and distribution systems. Integrated control reduces total cost in simple systems potentially eliminating a DSP or other volume control device.
The AT-UHD-M2C-BAL is ideal for use in training or meeting spaces that require audio from PCs or Blu-ray players to be routed to a distributed speaker system. The converter is placed in line between the source and the HDBaseT transmitter or switcher in order to provide a feed to both the sound and video systems
Universal de-embedder for Dolby and DTS signals
- Supports PCM, LPCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Digital Surround , and DTS-HD Master Audio®
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Downmixes multi-channel audio to 1 or 2-channel audio
- Extracts, decodes, downmixes and converts digital multi-channel streams to analog two-channel or summed mono signals
- Provides easy integration of HDMI audio sources into professional audio systems
Balanced audio output
- Professional, +4 dBu audio is provided on a 5-pin captive screw connector
- Allows for fast and proper integration with professional sound systems
Volume and EQ adjustment
- On-board adjustment of output volume, bass and treble settings via RS-232 and web-based GUI
- Audio adjustment without external DSP
- Supports all HDMI resolutions up to 4K/UHD including 4K @ 30 Hz, 4:2:2
- Ensures all high-resolution signals are passed to video system
- Manages EDID communications between source and switcher; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices and codecs
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
- RS-232, TCP/IP, and web-based GUI provide external control of volume, mute, bass, and treble
- Easy interface to control systems for simplified audio system adjustments
- Allows volume, mute, EQ, and 2- /1-ch. settings to be externally controlled (Adjust) or reset to factory settings (Default)
- Provides quick troubleshooting adjustment when control systems are not available
- Цена: 45 561 руб.